Tuesday, June 12, 2007

a day alone

yesterday was also a beatiful day in san francisco. i layed on the roof in the sun, went for a run and then kate and i went to costco and trader joes. we were driving there and saw gushing water, it was exciting...



it was a very productive day. i then met kate and jones down at solstice (apparently monday is half off botttles of wine day). by the time i got there they had ordered their second bottle and i had a glass and a half and had a small dish. there was a small dog outside the window some mean man had left and watched from inside. it was shaking and scared and he just had an evil grin as he watched it for an hour. we finished up and i met zach at the fillmore. jen was also there with one of her friends. she told stories of growing up together and they were very entertaining to me. i love that girl.

today was a day about me, myself and i. i woke up, went to work and then walked over to the SFMOMA(san francisco museum of modern art) by myself. then, i walked to the bus and went a restaurant i had been wanted to try. let me tell you...it was amazing. i got the salmon with lebonese potatoes and a latte. it was glorious. then, of course, i had to get dessert. i got a piece of the flourless chocolate cake and oh my gosh...one of the best things ive had in my life. i am going back just to get that again. i really enjoyed the day by myself, i think ill do it more often.

No comments: