Sunday, June 3, 2007

leaving the warmth

well, it is now time to say goodbye to chico and the glory of the summer heat and doing nothing but swimming all day. Tubing is a very wonderful and beautiful experience. i enjoyed it very much. during my trip i got to hangout with ben lots, see jon play(as always), chillaxed with the brighten boys, and see my girls. my dad and i went to an amazing dinner and also went wine tasting. i cooked a scallop and fried eggplant dinner from my new Curtis Stone cook book for my mom. sam's birthday was great until some unwelcome guests came, but all was good and we eventually made our way downtown. sam had way too much to drink and ended up throwing up and crying. she wasnt allowed into a bar because she was too drunk. so, naturally, we had to try to get her into another. we did, and quite shortly left.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i got to see kelsey. that was a treat. i havent seen her in ages. shes one of my oldest friends and i love that eveything falls back to where we left off. i am so lucky to have the friends and family i have.

im not ready to go back to the fog.

No comments: