Sunday, August 26, 2007

weddings galore

Today was my cousin, Courtney’s wedding shower. It was wonderful. I loved meeting her friends and being with family. all us girls (and Brian, her other bridesmaid, not gay) met up at her house and talked and snacked and played one game and ate fabulous cupcakes. Friends all left and the guys came back. We all went out to a wonderful dinner at Los Toros and Dave and Courtney treated everyone to dinner! They are so amazing, I’m glad to have Dave as an addition to the family. He fits right in. i have one wedding to go to Sept. 8, then Coutney's in October and then I'm done this year.

Also, I didn’t forget to bring bad weather. It got cloudy here in LA and even sprinkled a bit. I am like some sort of scientific phenomenon. Other examples of me bringing bad weather include:

1. Moving to San Diego-most rain since the early 1900s
2. Going to Hawaii-beautiful while my mom was there...flash floods when I arrived.
3. Going to Chico this summer-clouds up and cools down. It should be 95-100 every day.
4. LA-raining in the summer

My mom suggested that I visit a place with a drought.

Also, my new thing is I can’t sleep. I think I’ve gotten about 6 hours in the last 2 days. I even tried Tylenol PM, but it didn’t help at all.

No comments: