Sunday, November 11, 2007

quitting and starting fresh

I am quitting GB this week and starting at Azalea this week. I’ll be working for my friend Ginno at the one of the most amazing boutiques in San Francisco. Too bad I can’t afford to buy half of the clothing in there.

This last Thursday Madeline and I did a little shopping in the Castro. And yes, she got a guys number. And yes, he was gay, but baby steps right? After that I met up with Lo and we walked down to Haight for San Francisco's first RVCA art show at the spankin' new store. Free alcohol! What?! Pure craziness and fabulous art. Kate, Brenton, Sally and Joseph all came and also Sean...an ex. yay. Lo and I stayed for about an hour and then took a cab down to the Warfield to see Paramore. The cab driver decided to tell us true stories of SF cab drivers killing people. Awesome. We ran into Aaron and Zach there. Aaron took us to the side stage for a few songs, but the sound sucks from there. He had to do merch stuff, so Lo and I rocked out with the crowd for the rest of the show. Thanks Aaron for getting us in!

2 nights ago Madeline was out at the Elbo room with Rachel and she met Gordo from Lizzie McGuire.

How cute is he?
I guess he goes to UC Berkeley. I stayed home and watched Transformers. Coincidence? I think not! And I give Transformers a thumbs up. I really liked it and the saturated color through the whole thing was beautiful.

Last night we all went out to Elbo Room, Delirium, and Casa Nova. While I was waiting outside La Cumbre for Rachel and Madeline to get food some girl went to open the door and pretty much body slammed me. When I asked what that was about the guy she was with replied with.."well it IS San Francisco.." I asked what that was supposed to mean. He said that she probably did it on purpose. I asked what that meant and if she was a lesbian or something. He said no and asked where we were from as if we just wouldn’t understand unless we were from San Francisco. Rachel came in at that point and helped out. Eventually he left me alone. I think the girl was just drunk.

Tonight Zach is taking me to see Sondre Lerche.

Man, he is cute. I love me some Scandinavians.

I’m sure most of you have all heard about the huge ship running into the Bay Bridge and spilling oil into the bay. It’s killing wildlife and most of the beaches are closed. It was caused by “human error”. If not, Google it.

1 comment:

Heather Hughes said...

i love gordo! so jealous. i want to move to the city.