Tuesday, December 25, 2007

one month

It has been one month since my dad died. I decided I didn’t like the term “passed away” because he didn’t. He wasn’t laying in bed dying… “passing” so-to-speak. He died. Man, I miss my dad. I think the hardest part is every so often I think "Oh, I need to call my dad, he'd think this is hilarious," or "Oh shit, my dad's going to be pissed when he finds out..." until after that split second I realize I can't.

Speaking of dying my old manager and friend, Jimmy just died as well. Good old oxy cotton. Really, another one to that crap? Wow, what a month.

I also had a really bad weekend like…REALLY BAD. But, I’m not going to talk about it, because I’m still pretty embarrassed.

It was nice to see the family even though I was harassed and made fun of most of the time. Bad times are always made better with humor, right? Gosh I hate this last month...well year to be exact. I can’t wait for it to be over and 2008 to be here. VEGAS BABY.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

We only tease the ones we love! A lot :) OOOOOOOOOOOOO (Those are all hugs) :)

Anonymous said...

hugs

ReGiNa said...

43 hours till a new year (2 less for me). Have fun in Vegas...
Love you!