Thursday, November 22, 2007

VH1's Best Week Ever

Yes, like the title says, this past week, including last weekend might be going down in my Best Week Ever hall of fame. It seems my month and a half of Worst Luck Ever, or so I hope, is over. Sam has been here and we had a blast. We have been eating amazing food, drinking mimosas and lots of beer. Unfortunately she left me yesterday. But thanks for visiting and please come back soon. I love you!

Last night was my first night in the house alone since my flat mates have been gone. I didn’t know what to do with myself, so I rearranged the living room by myself and dang, we have some heavy furniture. I’m a little sore but it feels good.

Today Kate came over and we took the mopeds (thanks Brenton) to get some turkey sandwiches and headed off to the beach for a little picnic. It was gorgeous out today.







Kate left, and now I’ll be going on night 2 alone. Tonight will be spent watching amazing movies (Peter Pan on VHS) and horrible ones (Grind) and reading Vogue and Ikea catalogues and probably a little cleaning, maybe some homework if I have time.

No comments: