Monday, November 19, 2007

what a fabulous week

Wednesday 11/14
Class was cancelled which meant I got to hang out with Lo for her birthday. I went over to her house and brought her her present (a chia pet and a nice bottle of champagne). Lo, Sally, Eric and I all went to dinner and Dave met us there. It was fabulous. After that we went to see one of Lo’s favorite…Manchester Orchestra, where we met Zach. She bought $50 worth of merch that Steve and I took turns holding for her and then headed over to Delirium, of course.

Thursday 11/15
Lo and I went to NFG, thanks to Steve. We were both tired and there weren’t that many people in the Fillmore. The crowd wasn’t responding well, even though Jordan was trying really hard. I felt bad, we left early.

Friday 11/16
I got up early and headed to Chico. I needed to get out of the city for a minute. Sorry to everyone there. I didn’t call anyone while I was there, except the girls. Went to dinner with my dad. Had drinks with Mon, Jay and Sam.

Saturday 11/17
Got my hair did. Went out to see Jay’s house. RODE HORSES Jay. YAY! Did laundry. Picked up Sam and headed back to the city.

Sunday 11/20
Woke up early and went SAILING. YES! With my Mom, Aunty Karen and some of her friends. Oh man was it pretty. We were on a 40 foot boat with low winds. It was freezing and foggy, but worth it. We sailed over to Angel Island to do a Segway tour then sailed back. The bay was so calm, I actually fell asleep on the way back. I’m going to devote an entire blog to pictures or make a video or something.

Monday 11/21
The new Sigur Ros film is premiering tonight. I hope Sam wants to go!

No comments: